The spunlaced technology of spunlaced nonwovens and the types of spunlaced nonwovens are so many that people don't know what to do. Spunlaced nonwovens is one of the common types, the price meets people's current needs, and it can make a lot of things with exquisite craftsmanship and rich colors. What is the spunlacing process of this kind of nonwovens? Let's take a look.
The main results are as follows:
1. The pre-wetted spunlaced nonwovens enter the spunlaced area, and the spray holes of the spunlace head spray several strands of fine water jets, which are shot vertically to the fiber net. The water jet displaces some of the surface fibers in the network, including the vertical movement to the opposite side of the network.
2. When the water jet penetrates the fiber net, it is bounced by the support net curtain or drum and scatters to the opposite side of the fiber net in different directions. Under the dual action of the direct shock of the water jet and the rebound flow, the fibers in the fiber net are displaced, entangled, interspersed and clasped, forming numerous flexible entanglement points, which make the fiber net become reinforced.
3. The vertical spray of water jet on the fiber network can prevent the destruction of the structure of spunlaced nonwovens and make use of the energy of water jet to improve the properties of spunlaced nonwovens. There are mainly three ways of spunlace reinforcement: flat net spunlace reinforcement, drum spunlacing reinforcement and the combination of drum and flat net spunlace reinforcement.
4. The spunlace head is arranged along the circumference of the drum, and the fiber net is adsorbed on the drum to accept the jet of the water jet ejected by the spunlace head. When the spunlaced non-woven fabric is adsorbed on the drum, there is no deviation phenomenon, which is beneficial to the high-speed production. at the same time, the fiber net moves in a curved surface in the spunlaced area, which is relaxed by the spunlaced surface and compressed on the reverse side, which is conducive to the penetration of the water jet and entanglement the fiber effectively. The drum is a metal cylinder perforated structure and is equipped with a dewatering device, which has a good rebound effect on water flow compared with the support net curtain strengthened by flat net.
5. The number of spunlaced head and water pressure of the combination of rotary drum and flat net depend on the mass per unit area and production speed of fiber net.
The spunlaced technology of spunlaced nonwovens is basically reinforced by spunlace, which enhances the overall compactness of nonwovens and is not easy to break. it is the material used for many things such as non-woven bags.
The above is the introduction of the spunlaced process of spunlaced nonwovens. If you want to know more about spunlaced nonwovens, please feel free to contact us.
More from Our Portfolio
Post time: May-27-2022